Building Collaborative Relationships
Research shows that the more positive connections you make, the more you are able to adapt and respond effectively to challenging situations.
This workshop is designed to equip you with the tools to build positive and collaborative relationships, connect with others and strengthen natural resilience. Each tool is based on positive psychology and neurosciences, delivered in a fun, interactive and practical way so you can apply your learning the right way.
This interactive workshop will explore:
- Tools you need to build positives relationships.
- How to connect with others and strengthen your natural resilience. Increase your levels of self-awareness.
- Teach you to make constructive and empowering choices for dealing with challenging workplace situations.
- Understand why we sometimes get it wrong, and how to get it right.
- Discover how social connections affect your brain and performance at work.
- Build positive relationships that benefit your team and organisation … and your life!
- Gain skills to communicates positively with people and strengthen individual and team resilience.
- Become a positive influencer and make a powerful impact on team culture and engagement.
Your facilitator will be Jo Stuart
Could your team benefit from this workshop? All our workshops can be tailored to best meet the needs of your staff and your business. Hold it at yours, or hold it at ours – what works for you, works for us. Discounted team pricing available on request. Management Capability Funding available now! If you are a business with 50 or less employees you could be eligible for 50% discounted training.
Call one of the team at Everest – we’re here to help!
Cyber Security Roadshow
Nurturing the cyber resilience of your business is an important part of reducing the risk of online attacks. The Waikato region boasts one of the most rapidly growing tech sectors in the country, making cyber security competency increasingly crucial.
Te Ara Poutama Public Webinar
Join the Waikato Wellbeing Project for a live online demonstration and orientation of Te Ara Poutama, Knowledge portal.
Have an event to share?
The Waikato business community thrives by learning and growing its capability, you can submit your training, workshop, networking or business exhibition here.