Surveyor - Schick Civil Construction
Schick Civil Construction is one of the largest locally owned and operated contracting companies in the Waikato. With over 200 staff, we pride ourselves on being an employer who cares about our people, we aim to stay true to our purpose and values in every decision we make. We offer a great place to work, a career, and a place to grow your skills and work for a business who is committed to living its values and getting everyone home safe, every day.
Our mantra of "building communities from the ground up" means that as a company we actively support many community and social ventures. Through such contributions, we also benefit individually, as we know we will all share in the benefit of living in more enriched communities.
We are seeking a team player to join us as a Survey Technician. If you are looking for a team that is truly committed to helping its people grow, Schick is the place for you.
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS PART OF OUR TEAM
- Competitive Salary package and regular pay and performance reviews
- Career development and advancement opportunities in a leading Waikato firm
- Access to free physio and medical support
- Long service entitlements after 3, 5, and 10 years
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ Years in Construction surveying, with experience in Setout, Topos, Earthwork volumes, monthly claim measures, and as-built surveys and drafting
- Ideally proficient with 12D software, familiar with Leica GPS and total stations, any experience with machine control is an advantage
- Be able to read and understand construction plans, and work with delivery teams to ensure design information flows freely
- Need to be physically fit and comfortable to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to adapt change to meet the needs of a dynamic construction business
If you are interested in joining a great locally owned and operated company please send through your CV and we will be in touch.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.