Site Supervisor - Schick Civil Construction
WHAT’S THE ROLE
We are seeking a team player to join us as a Site Supervisor. If you are looking for a team that is truly committed to helping its people grow, Schick is the place for you!
WHO ARE WE
The Schick Group is a progressive, privately owned civil contracting and property development company based in Waikato. We pride ourselves on being an employer who cares about our people, we aim to stay true to our purpose and values in every decision we make. Our team offers a full range of end-to-end civil construction-related services. We provide a great place to work where our people make a difference daily and provided a rewarding career and opportunities to grow.
Our mantra of "building communities from the ground up" means that as a company we actively support many community and social ventures. Through such contributions, we also benefit individually, as we know we will all share in the benefit of living in more enriched communities.
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS PART OF OUR TEAM
- Competitive salary package and regular pay and performance reviews, as well as long service entitlements after 3, 5, and 10 years.
- Vehicle, Phone and any other tools required for the role
- Career development and advancement opportunities in a leading Waikato firm
- Access to free physio and medical support
- High performing team with down to earth culture
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and to specification
- People leadership skills and experience
- Positive and pro-active approach toward teamwork
- Good communication skills
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for all sub-contractors, crews and personnel on site, minimising and reporting any unsafe activities
- Ability to work under pressure, determine priorities and manage challenging situations
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.