Project Manager - Schick Civil Construction
Schick Civil Construction is one of the largest locally owned and operated contracting companies in the Waikato. With over 200 staff, we pride ourselves on being an employer who cares about our people, we aim to stay true to our purpose and values in every decision we make. We offer a great place to work, a career, and a place to grow your skills and work for a business who is committed to living its values and getting everyone home safe, every day.
Our mantra of "building communities from the ground up" means that as a company we actively support many community and social ventures. Through such contributions, we also benefit individually, as we know we will all share in the benefit of living in more enriched communities.
If you are looking for a team that is truly committed to helping its people grow. We have come out of a challenging year with some great opportunities in front of us so are we are seeking a value’s driven team player to join us as a Contract/Project Manager.
What you'll get as part of our team
- Competitive Salary package and regular pay and performance reviews
- You will be provided with a vehicle, phone, and other tools as required for your role
- Career development and advancement opportunities in a leading Waikato firm
- Access to free physio and medical support
- Long service entitlements after 3, 5, and 10 years
What we'll need you to do to help deliver
- Experience with site-works, roading, earthworks, drainage, and land development
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Setting up programs and site setup
- Managing H&S and QA onsite
- Coaching and guiding teams
- Claiming and full financial control of your project
- Show initiative and commitment to the Company
- Customer-focused and self-motivated
This is an opportunity to be part of a journey to build a career beyond just this role and to be part of a team that is making a difference.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.