Grader Operator - Schick Civil Construction
Schick Civil Construction is one of the largest locally owned and operated contracting companies in the Waikato. With over 200 staff, we pride ourselves on being an employer who cares about our people, we aim to stay true to our purpose and values in every decision we make. We offer a great place to work, a career, and a place to grow your skills and work for a business who is committed to living its values and getting everyone home safe, every day.
Our mantra of "building communities from the ground up" means that as a company we actively support many community and social ventures. Through such contributions, we also benefit individually, as we know we will all share in the benefit of living in more enriched communities.
We are seeking an experienced Grader Driver. If you are looking for a team that is truly committed to helping its people grow, Schick is the place for you.
What you'll get as part of our team
- Competitive wage package and regular pay and performance reviews
- Career development and advancement opportunities in a leading Waikato firm
- Access to free physio and medical support
- Long service entitlements after 3, 5, and 10 years
What we'll need you to do to help deliver
- Competent in operating a grader using machine control
- Detailed final trimming experience
- Ability to complete project’s to meet specifications, compaction, and associated general tolerances
- Previous experience in the civil or general construction industry in New Zealand
- Show initiative and commitment to the Company
- Customer-focused and self-motivated
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol-free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.