Social Media for Boring Businesses
We know that social media is an essential part of marketing, but what do you do, say and promote when your business is, well, boring?
Of course YOUR business is not boring! (I know it’s exciting. Promise)
But when you compare it to photos of pretty food, exotic destinations for new clothing, well… it’s a little less captivating
I want to help you become more confident about how to use social media better for your business. I want you to know why you are doing it, how to create meaningful content and how to manage it all without quitting everything else to become a full-time social media manager (because who has time for that?)
Your job is to be the best at what you do. My job in this session is to help you find ways to convey that.
In this session we will cover:
- An overview of the key platforms and what you could be doing on them and why
- How to decide on the key platforms you’ll focus on
- What to do with any social media platform you don’t need.
- What is required for business owners, even with a marketing manager in play
- How to build out a comprehensive and engaging content calendar
- What metrics you really need to focus on, and which ones you can ignore
- What you need to think about when it comes to images AND
- Shortcuts, cool tools and super awesome advice
I promise you will:
- Learn something
- Will have actions you can take away and apply
- Will not fall asleep. (but please do come caffeinated just in case!)
Why is this free?
We're steadfastly committed to adding value, and supporting small to medium business owners in New Zealand.
I can promise you it will be packed full of value and you will come out with actionable tasks, tips and ideas to incorporate into your business straight away
Who Should Come
This is for anyone who feels their business is hard to post about. You may be a business owner, or in charge of the marketing. Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Service based business, B2B businesses.
Date & Time
South Waikato Business Advice Line
Register now for a FREE 45 min Zoom or phone call with an experienced business coach to help you with a critical issue or opportunity in your business, non-profit or start-up.
Te Waka Business Advisory-Tuakau
Te Waka has Business Growth Advisors that visit Tuakau once a month every second Tuesday of the month. FREE 1 on 1 meeting with an advisor and the business owner.
Courageous Conversations Workshop
This interactive workshop revolving around difficult conversations and corresponding skills will equip you with the emotional intelligence and active listening skills.
Te Waka Business Advisory-Huntly
Te Waka has Business Growth Advisors that visit Huntly once a month every second Tuesday of the month. FREE 1 on 1 meeting with an advisor and the business owner.
Have an event to share?
The Waikato business community thrives by learning and growing its capability, you can submit your training, workshop, networking or business exhibition here.