Learn to Sell without Selling Out
Sales training for business owners who know they need to sell, but don't enjoy it, or feel they do it well.
I'll take you through the key parts in how to make the sales process meaningful for both you and for the prospect, and what you need to consider.
In the workshop we will include:
- How to set targets for your business
- How many leads you need to then reach your sales targets
- How to reduce the leads for the sale sales results
- What the steps to sale are
- How to run an efffective sales meeting
- Simple closes to get it to the next stage and to close the sale
- How to identify your weaknesses and self coach your sales skills
- Best practices for staying in touch
- CRM's and how they help you as a salesperson.
This is a 3 hour workshop (with a break in the middle)
PLUS: Each participant gets 30 minutes one-on-one a month later via zoom to check on progress and learning.
Governance for Founders Virtual Workshop Series
Brought to you by New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE) in partnership with Angel Association New Zealand and Callaghan Innovation, this free online workshop series has been designed to help early and growth stage New Zealand start-ups navigate the governance landscape.
Social Media Workshop
Join Collab Digital for this Social Media Workshop. In a classroom-style environment, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be able to create a successful social media strategy that gets results.
Waikato Social Procurement Buyer’s Conference
Te Waka in partnership with He Waka Eke Noa will be hosting the inaugural Waikato Social Procurement Buyers Conference for the region.
Virtual Open Day 2020 | University of Waikato
Virtual Open Day is the perfect chance to explore study options, chat to our staff and students, win cool prizes, and get a taste of student life.
Have an event to share?
The Waikato business community thrives by learning and growing its capability, you can submit your training, workshop, networking or business exhibition here.